HEAD OF CLINICAL UNIT (15 POSTS)
Salary Package: R1 728 807 p.a. [All-inclusive remuneration package]
CENTRE: Pietersburg Hospital: Orthopaedics , Urology , General Surgery: Vascular Surgery or Trauma , General Surgery , Diagnostic Radiology , Oral Pathology , Orthodontics 
Salary Package: R1 728 807 p.a. [All-inclusive remuneration package] plus 18% of basic salary PSCBC rural allowance
CENTRES: Mankweng Hospital: Orthopaedics , Internal Medicine , Tshilidzini Hospital: General Surgery or Orthopaedics or Anaesthesia or Internal Medicine , Letaba Hospital: General Surgery or Orthopaedics or Anaesthesia or Internal Medicine , Mokopane Hospital: General Surgery or Anaesthesia or Internal Medicine or Forensic Pathology , Thabamoopo Hospital: Psychiatry 
Salary Package: R1 728 807 p.a. [All-inclusive remuneration package] plus 22% of basic salary ISRDN Nodes rural allowance
CENTRE: St Rita’s Hospital: General Surgery or Anaesthesia or Orthopaedics or Internal Medicine or Paediatrics  REQUIREMENTS: A) Qualifications and Competencies
An appropriate qualification that allows registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Medical Specialist in a normal Specialty or a recognized Sub-Specialty.
Registration with the HPCSA as a Medical Specialist in a in a normal Specialty or a recognized Sub-Specialty.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Medical Specialist after registration with the HPCSA as a Medical Specialist in a normal Specialty or in a recognized Sub-Specialty.
NB 1: For General Surgery posts
A sub-speciality in an HPCSA registered general surgical sub-discipline, such as Vascular surgery or Trauma Surgery will be an added advantage.
NB 2: For Psychiatry posts
A sub-specialty in an HPCSA registered psychiatry sub-discipline, such as Forensics or Child Psychiatry will be an added advantage.
B) Knowledge and skills:
Sound clinical knowledge and skill in the required discipline
Ability to work after hours
Computer literary, including collection and analysis of data
Sound Medical Ethics
Ability to conduct effective and efficient training and mentoring
Rational use of resources
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
For regional hospitals: Direct and render a comprehensive quality regional clinical care service to patients in the district
For tertiary hospitals: Direct and render a comprehensive quality tertiary clinical service for patients in the province
Coordinate clinical responsibilities with and supervise, instruct and train Medical interns, Medical Officers, Registrars, and Community Medical Officers in the regional hospital and district hospitals
Plan and render outreach and support services to other levels of care in the drainage area
Lead academic activities in undergraduate and postgraduate levels as required
Provide continuing medical education programmes for doctors in the relevant discipline
Develop clinical protocols, guidelines, and policies
Lead clinical governance and quality improvement in the hospitals in the district and ensure that policies and guidelines are followed
Conduct clinical audit and mortality and morbidity audits using national and provincial tools
Support health systems in the district and advice the district and province on the appropriate infrastructure, equipment, supplies and human resources.
Implement effective monitoring and evaluation processes, effective use of data, and appropriate recording on outputs and health outcomes
Assist with the strategic and operational planning of services in the district and or catchment area of the hospital
Commuted overtime is compulsory Joint appointment with the University of Limpopo as a senior lecturer or as an associate professor / professor if the requirements of the University of Limpopo are met.
APPLY FOR >>>WARD ATTENDANT 
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for vacant posts.
2. Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Document.
3. Applications for the following posts should be directed to the Chief Executive Officer for Pietersburg Hospital: Medical/Dental Specialists, Heads of Clinical Units, Medical Registrars, Medical Secretary, Clinical Psychologists, Radiation Oncology Radiographer, Professional Nurse [Specialty], Clinical Engineering Technician, Medical Physicist, Assistant Manager: Pharmaceutical Services and Pharmacist Assistants.
4. Applications where the centre is indicated as Head Office and EMS should be directed to :
The Head of Department
Department of Health
Private Bag X 9302
0700 and for hand delivery at 18 College Street
Office No. 60, Fidel Castro Building
5. Applications for all other positions should be directed to Chief Executive Officers of the hospitals and for posts at Districts to the District Executive Managers of the District Offices as per the attached address list.
6. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from disadvantaged communities.
7. The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019
BUY YOU WORK UNIFORM AT www.ncnetgroup.co.za