ADMINISTRATION CLERK (85 POSTS)
Commencing Salary Notch: R173 703 p.a.
CENTRES: Capricorn District: Helene Franz Hospital , W.F.Knobel Hospital , Zebediela Hospital , Mopani District: Dr CN Phatudi Hospital , Kgapane Hospital , Nkhensani Hospital , Sekororo Hospital , Letaba Hospital , Evuxakeni Hospital , Sekhukhune District: Dilokong Hospital , Groblesdal Hospital , Jane Furse Hospital , Matlala Hospital , Philadelphia Hospital , St Ritas Hospital , Vhembe District: Elim Hospital , Louis Trichardt Hospital , Malamulele Hospital , Messina Hospital , Hayani Hospital , Waterberg District: F.H.Odendaal Hospital , Thabazimbi Hospital , Witpoort Hospital , MDR Hospital 
REQUIREMENTS: A) Qualifications and Competencies
Grade 12 certificate at NQF level 4
An appropriate Bachelor’s degree/National diploma or equivalent qualification at NQF 7 or 6 in Administration/Financial Management/Accounting/Cost Management Accounting/Nursing will be an added advantage
Inherent requirements of job: Must be able to work shifts (including night duty, weekends and public holidays). Willingness to work extra hours on short notice. Computer literacy (MS: Word and Excel).
B) Knowledge and skills
Knowledge of record keeping/archive procedures/patient billing
Ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently and unsupervised.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Capturing of Patients Information including on PHIS/DHIS and maintain any other required health information in the relevant information system in accordance with the policies of the department
Admission and discharge of patients, maintain patient appointments and schedule appointments for patients.
Ensuring that all admitted patients are correctly and timeously discharged in the system as per discharge registers/patient file.
Perform inter-wards and inter-hospitals patient transfers
Manage the movement of patient file in the area of responsibility
Billing of services rendered (procedures, pharmaceutical, laboratory tests, blood services etc.) to patients in the allocated area of responsibility in line with ICD-10 coding and UPFS
Process preparation of patient invoices
Ensuring that the number of patients admitted in the system reconciles with all hospital patient admission & discharge registers. (Reconcile patients’ statistics)
Follow-up and trace accounts outstanding according to policies and procedures.
Ward Administration and provide ward statistics
Typing of Reports
Filing and record keeping
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for vacant posts.
2. Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Document.
3. Applications for the following posts should be directed to the Chief Executive Officer for Pietersburg Hospital: Medical/Dental Specialists, Heads of Clinical Units, Medical Registrars, Medical Secretary, Clinical Psychologists, Radiation Oncology Radiographer, Professional Nurse [Specialty], Clinical Engineering Technician, Medical Physicist, Assistant Manager: Pharmaceutical Services and Pharmacist Assistants.
4. Applications where the centre is indicated as Head Office and EMS should be directed to :
The Head of Department
Department of Health
Private Bag X 9302
0700 and for hand delivery at 18 College Street
Office No. 60, Fidel Castro Building
5. Applications for all other positions should be directed to Chief Executive Officers of the hospitals and for posts at Districts to the District Executive Managers of the District Offices as per the attached address list.
6. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from disadvantaged communities.
7. The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019
BUY WORK WEAR NOW BY CLICKING HERE