OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
The Office of the Chief Justice is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender, disability) in line with the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) Employment Equity targets, through the filling of positions. To further the objectivity of representativity within the Department. Women and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: CRT
NUMBER OF POSTS:
R163 563 – R192 666 per annum.
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Grahamstown High Court Ref No: 2018/214/OCJ (X1 Post)
- Durban High Court Ref No: 2018/215/OCJ (X1 Post)
- Free State High Court Ref No: 2018/216/OCJ (X2 Posts)
- Gauteng Division Johannesburg Ref No: 2018/217/OCJ (X1 Post)
- Supreme Court of Appeal: Bloemfontein Ref No: 2018/218/OCJ (X2 Posts)
- Mahikeng High Court Ref No 2018/219/OCJ (X1 Post)
Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Skills and competencies: Job Knowledge; Communication skills; Interpersonal relations skills; Flexibility; Teamwork; Computer; Planning and organisation; Language; Good verbal and written communication.
Render general clerical support services; Provide supply chain clerical support services within the component; Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component; Provide financial administration support services in the component, Record; organise; store; capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function). Update registers and statistics; Handle routine enquiries; Make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles; Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as required; Keep and maintain the filing system for the component; Type letters and/or other correspondence when required, Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the component.
- Kwazulu-Natal: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X54372, Durban, 4000, or hand deliver applications to the Office of the Chief Justice, Human Resource Management, 1st floor, 2 Devonshire place, off Anton Lembede Street: Enquiries: Ms L Marrie (031) 372 3167
- Gauteng: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The OCJ Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000 or hand deliver applications to, 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kris Street, Johannesburg. Enquiries: Ms T Mbalekwa (011) 335-0404.
- Eastern Cape: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The OCJ Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X1, Vincent, 5247, East London, or hand deliver applications to, Office of the Chief Justice Provincial Service Centre, 59 Western Avenue, Sanlam Park Building, 2nd Floor Vincent, East London Enquiries: Mr S Mponzo (043) 7265217.
- Supreme Court of Appeal and Bloemfontein High Court : Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to The OCJ Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag x20612, Bloemfontein, 9300 or hand delivered applications to The Free State High Court, Corner President Brand and Fontein Streets, Enquiries: Ms M Luthuli (051) 406 8191
- North West: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The OCJ Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X 2033, Mmabatho, 2735 or hand deliver applications to 22 Molopo Road, Ayob Gardens: Mafikeng, Enquiries: Mr L Moetanalo (018) 3977065
Short-listed candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment (SMS) and personality profile analysis. Applications must be submitted on form Z83, 34 obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than three months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax/email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
CLOSING DATE: 27 JULY 2018