DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
In line with the Employment Equity Plan of the Department of Health it is our intention with this advertisement to achieve equity in the workplace by promoting equal opportunities and fair treatment in employment through the elimination of unfair discrimination.
POST: ADMINISTRATION CLERK: WARDS
Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services
SALARY: R163 563 per annum
CENTRE: Khayelitsha District Hospital
- Minimum educational qualification: Senior Certificate (or equivalent).
- Appropriate administrative experience.
- Practical experience in computer literacy, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to speak at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Clinicom.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
Effective and efficient patient administration including checking that all patients are admitted on Clinicom, ensuring that all fees admin related documents are signed, ensuring availability of folders and necessary documents for admission etc.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT: Ms G Mashaba, at (021) 360–4408
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
The Chief Executive Officer: Khayelitsha District Hospital, Private Bag X6, Khayelitsha, 7783.
Mr B Hendricks
NOTE: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 28 SEPTEMBER 2018