DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION
It is the intention to promote representivity in the Department through the filling of these positions. The candidature of applicants from designated groups especially in respect of people with disabilities will receive preference.
POST: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
REF NO: DPSA/18/017
SALARY: R163 563 pa (Level 05).
- A Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification (NQF level 4).
- Experience in office administration and human resource management.
- Client orientation and customer focus, continued improvement and problem solving skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Ms Word, MS Power Point and Excel.
- Efficiency in applying technical knowledge and skills in the immediate work situation.
- Knowledge of the Public Service Regulations and Supply Chain Management processes.
You will be required to:
Compile the weekly Public Service Vacancy Circular. (Receive advertisements from departments via e-mail. Analyse and peruse the advertisements. Liaise, where necessary, with departments on the quality of the advertisements). Render operational assistance in terms of line function matters to other members in the component. Maintain databases and compile basic reports. Render routine advice to departments and stakeholders on the recruitment policy of the Public Service, in particular the advertising of vacancies in the Public Service. Submit requests of departments and stakeholders concerning matters related to the job purpose to management for consideration. Perform administrative tasks in support of the other line function work of the component. (Arrange meetings, book venues, type documents, prepare documents, attend meetings and take minutes).
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- Applications must be posted to Department of Public Service and Administration, Private Bag X916, Pretoria, 0001 or delivered 546 Edmond Street, Batho Pele House, cnr Edmond and Hamilton Street, Pretoria, Arcadia 0001.
No Faxed and emailed applications will be considered.
To Enquire, Please Contact: Mr Sam Ntshangase at 012 336 1262
NOTE: The DPSA reserves the right to require applicants to undergo practical exercises/tests/competency assessments during the selection process.
CLOSING DATE: 25 SEPTEMBER 2018