PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To establish and drive processes to manage the marketing and advertising of Dealz stores.
- Plan and co-ordinate advertising campaigns for Dealz stores in line with marketing strategy
- Play an active role in the store expansion and roll-out plan
- Set up and manage processes to ensure timeous execution of promotional activities
- Liaison and close interaction with buying and sales teams to ensure advertising strategy stays in line with business objectives
- Brief and manage advertising partners
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Measure, analyse and report on effectiveness of marketing activities.
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Business degree / National diploma in Marketing management or other relevant retail qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing/advertising management within a retail environment
- Experience in retail and/or retail advertising industry, working on impactful campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Competencies required: Building and maintaining relationships; Excellent attention to detail; self-starter; energetic; good planning and
organisational skills; process and task driven; stress tolerance and sound project management skills
- Own transport required
- Willingness to travel
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 18 September 2018
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit a brief CV of not more than 2 pages.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.