DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
In line with the Employment Equity Plan of the Department of Health it is our intention with this advertisement to achieve equity in the workplace by promoting equal opportunities and fair treatment in employment through the elimination of unfair discrimination.
Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services
SALARY: R96 549 per annum
CENTRE: Karl Bremer Hospital
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Appropriate experience as a Cleaner in a hospital/Health Facility environment
- Willingness to work shifts and on weekends.
- Relief according to the needs of the service.
- Ability to lift or move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Ability to communicate effectively in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
Provide a clean, safe and hygienic environment to prevent injuries and the spread of infection which includes: sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of floors, dusting, polishing of floors and furniture, emptying bins daily, cleaning of windows, light shades, walls and all toilets, sluices and drains. Ensure that cleaning equipment e.g. polishing and scrubbing machines, mops, brooms, buckets etc. are clean after usage and securely stored. Responsible for general hygienic and safe environment. Handle cleaning equipment. Elementary stock control.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT: Mr HB Africa, Tel No: (021) 918-1335
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
The Manager: Medical Services, Karl Bremer Hospital, Private Bag X1, Bellville, 7535.
Ms A Dyers
NOTE: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 28 SEPTEMBER 2018