DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS, ROADS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure is an equal opportunity employer with clear employment equity targets. The department is committed to providing equal opportunities and affirmative action employment practices. It is our intention to promote representation in terms of race, gender and disability. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
POST 42/262: DRIVER
REF NO: S4/1/17/2018/38
NUMBER OF POSTS: 8 POSTS
Directorate: Roads Maintenance
SALARY: R136 800 per annum (Level 04)
Sekhukhune District (X4 Posts)
Vhembe District (X2 Posts)
Mopani District (X2 Posts)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Undergraduate NQF level 1, AET/ABET level 4 as recognized by SAQA. Construction Plant Operator certificate). Undergraduate NQF level 1, AET/ABET level 4 as recognized by SAQA, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in roads maintenance. Undergraduate NQF level 1, AET/ABET level 4 as recognized by SAQA, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in roads maintenance. Valid code 10 (C1) with Public Drivers Permit.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Core driver functions. Secondary messenger services.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Sekhukhune District: Ms. Constance Makalela/ Mr. Malema Mathabatha @ 015 632 8300
- Vhembe District: Mr. Frank Mavhungu/ Mr Elizabeth Murhovhi @ 015 963 3790
- Mopani District: Mr. Mzamani Mashibyi/ Mr. Rackson Makondo @ 015 811 4000
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- For Sekhukhune District: Private Bag X2, Chuenespoort, 0745 or hand deliver to Lebowakgomo Zone A next to Traffic Department.
- For Vhembe District: Private Bag X2248, Sibasa, 0970 or hand deliver to Cnr Traffic and SAPS Street (opposite Raluswielo School)
- Mopani District: Private Bag X9576, Giyani 0826 or hand deliver at former Parliamentary Buildings next to LIMDEV offices.
CLOSING DATE: 09 NOVEMBER 2018 AT 16:00.