Kantar Internship 2019
What do we expect from “You”?
We expect you to be Passionate about the learning’s you will take from this great opportunity.
We expect you to be Impactful to take up the challenges and contribute the best way you can.
We expect you to be Supportive to your team and the way you approach your work.
We expect you to be Creative and be bold to explore ideas and new ways of doing things.
We expect you to be Trustworthy so you and your team can foster great working relationship and work ethics.
- Setting up of projects under supervision
- Interdepartmental project management
- Questionnaire design & management
- Preparing fieldwork materials under supervision
- Specking and checking of code frames
- Data/chart/coding specking and checking
- Initial analysis of data and report preparation
- Checking and proofreading presentations
- Travel to client meetings as and when required (very occasionally may require overnight trips)
- Internal presentations
- General project administration and client files
- Contact reports for client meetings
- 3 year degree, preferably in Research, Marketing, Statistics, Business Science, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
- No previous research experience is required but a passion for brands and advertising is a must, a curiosity to understand consumer thinking and opinion and a desire to advise clients how to improve their brand’s performance in the market place.
- Previous in-house media planning knowledge / experience an advantage.
- A natural aptitude for Quant / Qual / Brand development
Technical Competencies required:
- PC literacy in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- Numerical competency
- Project management