DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING
POST 39/158: OFFICE AID: ARTISAN DEVELOPMENT
REF NO: DHET 69/09/2018
NUMBER OF POSTS: 2 POSTS
Branch: Skills Development Chief
Directorate: Indlela (Contract position until 31 March 2020)
SALARY: R96 549 per annum (Level 02)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Grade 10/ABET or equivalent qualification. A National Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. Knowledge of: Occupational Health and Safety Act; cleaning offices and conference halls; preparing board rooms for the meeting. Skills: Communication and report writing skill. Handling of queries.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Clean offices and conference halls. Prepare halls for meetings and workshops. Washing of dishes, glasses, cups and saucers. Serving of tea and lunch during meetings. Refresh the conference rooms. Clean passages, toilets, walls and windows. Assist with stock control.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Mr P Mtshali Tel No: 012 312 5089
- Ms X Rikhotso Tel No: 012 312 5513
- Mr R Kgare Tel No: 012 312 5442
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- Mail to: The Director-General, Department of Higher Education and Training, Private Bag X 174, Pretoria, 0001
- Hand deliver to: 123 Francis Baard Street (former Schoeman Str.) Pretoria.
CLOSING DATE : 12 October 2018 at 16H00.