DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
POST: PHARMACY ASSISTANT (BASIC)
REF NO: ECHEALTH/PAB/MCHC/02/08/2018
SALARY: R115 818 – R122 928 per annum (OSD)
CENTRE: Nelson Mandela Metro, Motherwell CHC
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- A National Certificate as a Pharmacist Assistant Qualification and registration with the SAPC as a Pharmacist Assistant (Basic).
- The applicant must have undergone in-service training as a Learner Post Basic for a minimum of 12 months plus competency assessments by an accredited provider.
- Proof of payment for current annual fees.
You will be required to:
Filing of stock cards. Cycling stock counts in the medicine room and dispensary. Validation and dispensing prescriptions. Receive and record all stock from suppliers.
To Enquire, Please Contact: Ms P Makuluma Tel No: 041 391 8164
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- Post to: HR Office, Private Bag X28000 Greenarces Port Elizabeth
- Hand deliver to: HR Office Nelson Mandela Health District Office (Old Walton Building) Conningham Street Parson Hill Port Elizabeth. Attention Ms P Makuluma Tel No: 041 391 8164
CLOSING DATE: 21 SEPTEMBER 2018