The Provincial Treasury in the Eastern Cape is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Females and disabled persons are encouraged to apply. Employment Equity targets of the Department will be adhered to.
POST: PROVISIONING ADMIN CLERK
REF NO: PT07/09/2018
SALARY: R163 563 per annum Level 05
To render administrative support in the provisioning of Asset & Fleet Management Services in the Department.
- Matric/ Grade 12 coupled with a Minimum of 1 year experience in Asset Management environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce/Supply Chain Management / Procurement / Logistics or any related will be an added advantage.
- Certificate of BAS and LOGIS is essential.
- Movable Asset Management, Procedure on internal and external transfers of assets.
- Physical verification, Disposal procedure, Safeguarding, Theft and Losses management.
- Techniques and practices of asset verification accounting.
- Reconciliation, Asset management framework.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
Assist In the Provisioning of Asset and Fleet Management Services in the Department: Maintain and update departmental asset register. Perform stock counting, verification and evaluation of departmental assets.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT: Ms B Ndayi at 040 1010 072/071
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- Post to: The Director: Human Resources Services, Eastern Cape Provincial Treasury, Private Bag X0029, Bhisho, 5605.
- Hand Delivery: Human Resources Section, Provincial Treasury, Room No: 3052 3rd Floor: Tyamzashe Building, Bhisho
Ms Bonelwa Ndayi
CLOSING DATE: 21 SEPTEMBER 2018