DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM
DRDLR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity in DRDLR through the filling of posts. We reserve the right not to fill a position.
REF NO: 3/2/1/2018/281
DIRECTORATE: Quality Assurance and Administration
SALARY: R196 407 per annum (Level 06)
CENTRE: Eastern Cape (East London)
- Grade 12/Senior Certificate or an equivalent or any other training course
- Relevant experience in a secretarial environment.
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Group Wise etc.).
- Good telephone etiquette
- Ability to work under pressure as well as willingness to work irregular hours
- Language and ability to communicate well with people at different levels and different background
- High level of reliability
- Basic written communication
- Ability to act with tact and discretion
- Good grooming and presentation.
You will be required to:
Provide a secretarial/receptionist support service to the Director. Operate office equipment e.g. fax machines and photocopiers.Receive telephonic calls and refers the callers to the correct role players if not meant for the relevant managers.
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- Applications can also be submitted by post P.O.Box 1716, East London, 5201
- Hand it delivered to: Moors Street, Ocean Terrace, Block H Quigney 1st Floor, East London, 5201.
- Online applications can be submitted on https://drdlr.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx
NOTE: African, Coloured, Indian and White males and Indian and White females and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 21 SEPTEMBER 2018 AT 16:00