Table of Contents
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS, ROADS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure is an equal opportunity employer with clear employment equity targets. The department is committed to providing equal opportunities and affirmative action employment practices. It is our intention to promote representation in terms of race, gender and disability. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
POST 42/264: TRADESMAN AID II: PLASTERING
REF NO: S4/1/17/2018/40
NUMBER OF POSTS: 9 POSTS
SALARY: R115 437 per annum (Level 03)
Capricorn District (X5 Posts)
Sekhukhune District (X1 Post)
Mopani District (X1 Post)
Vhembe District (X2 Posts)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Undergraduate NQF level 1, AET/ABET level 4 as recognized by SAQA. Computer literacy.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Maintenance of office buildings. Maintenance of office equipment and furniture.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Capricorn District: Ms. Welhemina Mohale/ Mr Solomon Netshia @ 015 287 5600
- Sekhukhune District: Ms. Constance Makalela/ Mr. Malema Mathabatha @ 015 632 8300
- Mopani District: Mr. Mzamani Mashibyi/ Mr. Rackson Makondo @ 015 811 4000
- Vhembe District: Mr. Frank Mavhungu/ Mr Elizabeth Murhovhi @ 015 963 3790
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to:
- Capricorn District: Department of Public Works Roads & Infrastructure, Private Bag 9378, Polokwane,0700 or hand deliver @ Landros Mare Street next to Correctional Services.
- Sekhukhune District: Private Bag X2, Chuenespoort, 0745 or hand deliver to Lebowakgomo Zone A next to Traffic Department.
- Mopani District: Private Bag X9576, Giyani 0826 or hand deliver at former Parliamentary Buildings next to LIMDEV offices.
- Vhembe District: Private Bag X2248, Sibasa, 0970 or hand deliver to Cnr Traffic and SAPS Street (opposite Raluswielo School)
CLOSING DATE: 09 NOVEMBER 2018 AT 16:00.