REF: STRM/TISS/GC/Assistant : Winder 2nd/Stanger/220817
|Recruiter:||Sappi Ltd||Updated on:||2017-09-01 00:00:00|
|Start Date:||2017-08-22||End Date:||2017-09-06|
Sappi – Stanger Mill is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to assist the Winderman in efficient operation of the winder, according to best operating practices and ISO standards to achieve maximum productivity, quality and safety.
- Matric + Full N1 Pulp & Paper or NQF Level 4 Paper Board
- Three (3) months working experience in a manufacturing industry
- Crane Drivers License
- Computer Literacy
- Load and unload unwind station.
- Feeding the winder.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety.
- Load loose broke into trolley.
- Act as Assistant Winderman during his absence.
- Assist in cutting cores.
- Assist in cling wrapping reels.
- Load cores onto shaft.
- Inspect quality of webs.
- Helps during shut of machines.
- Separate webs and transfer into Warehouse.
SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT & QUALITY (SHEQ)
- Understand the SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ conditions and hazards.
- Comply with all relevant SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Problem solving
- Planning & Organizing