ATM Field Technician Polokwane (Altron)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Customer Relationship Management
- Ensure that all customer queries are addressed within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) stipulated time frame.
- First time fix rate and recall rate under the stipulated requirements.
- Maintain customer relationship.
- Be productive based on the calls allocated to them.
- Ensure that they comply with all Quality Management System (QMS) procedures provided by the Field Service Managers (FSM).
- Maintain and manage sufficient boot stock.
- Complete administration within time frames as per policies.
- Action and close new calls within customer Service Level Agreements and Mean Time to Respond / Mean Time to Complete.
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting on retail machines and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
- Complete own training and development objectives as per agreed timelines in the personal development plan.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed according to the company requirement.
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license is essential
- Must reside in Polokwane
- Matric or other equivalent qualification preferable
• S4 or N6 Electrical Engineering Certificate
- A + and N + Qualification
- 2 years’ experience in maintaining equipment in an IT environment
- 2 – 3 years ATM experience
- 1- 2 years POS/Electro-Mechanical Skills/Person which was in a Technical High School experience will be an advantage
- Computer literate in relevant operating system
- Mechanical skills
- Electronic skills
- Soldering skills
- Faultfinding techniques
- MS Office