at Broadacres, Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery Broadacres
Ends 12 Feb 2018
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
To execute and implement operational policies, procedures, risk and compliance processes for a dynamic branch environment to mitigate risk and/or improve operational efficiencies. Manage and control all operational administration and risk activities for a Branch. Provides helpful support and solutions to team to ensure optimal operational efficiency to enable the delivery of excellent customer experience and by being sensitive to internal/external customer needs and aspirations.
experience and qualifications
- FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board.
- Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board.
- Regulatory Exam as prescribed by the Financial Services Board.
- An appropriate recognised business degree at NQF level.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you? at all times.
- Conduct myself in an ethical manner at all times.
- Take ownership of solving our internal and external customer’s problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customers fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Improve efficiencies to maximise and maintain business performance.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines.
- Drive improvement of operational efficiencies, processes and procedures to ensure ultimate delivery of superior quality customer experiences on an ongoing basis and monitor that workflow achieves operational requirements.
- Escalate service failure of SLA agreements to the relevant stakeholders.
- Optomise use of Business Intelligence systems to improve business decisions.
- Ensure understanding and Compliance with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirement.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organisational values.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of direct reports in order to achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.