Closing date: 28 September 2017
Location: Century City, Cape Town
Duration: 18 Months paid internship
The Carrick Development Academy (CDA) is looking for graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in financial planning and wealth management to join our forward-thinking, award winning offshore wealth management firm.
From January 2018, an action packed, full-time 18-month paid programme awaits you where you will work, learn and earn with the best.
The CDA offers a fixed monthly salary with performance incentives. Upon successful completion of the programme, permanent contracts are offered within the Carrick group working with a professional and goal driven team environment.
Graduates will be offered the opportunity to complete their Certified Financial Planner (CFP) status along with international accreditation with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI).
- Ambitious, focused and highly driven candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in pursuing a career in financial planning and Wealth management
- BComm (Financial Planning, Economics, Business)
- BSC in Business (Finance)
- Applicants should understand, and aspire to work in the Financial Services Industry as a Financial Planner
- Be computer Literate
- Be willing to relocate into Africa
- Have a strong command of the English Language
- Be committed to continuous education within the Financial Services industry
How to apply:
Once you have submitted your screening questionnaire along with your CV, you will be sent an email with information about the next step in applying for this great opportunity.
Enquiries: For any questions, please contact Tarryn Kennedy: +27 21 201 1000