Reference Number: FINA6759
Salary: R157 248 – R215 724 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- 1 year experience in a financial environment
- Ensure the accuracy and balancing of money as required
- Ensure all tasks are performed to highest level of quality standards agreed to with management
- Apply effective systems and data management for effective record keeping as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure that completed work adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Scrutinize cheques
- Balance daily cash and compile reports
- Balance float
- Housekeeping of Cashiers cubicle
- Handle customer queries
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni www.ekurhuleni.gov.zaor the intranet (for internal staff).
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please attach CV to the online application once completed.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing date: 2018/01/25