REF: NGOM/LOGS/NN/Clamp Truck Operator/Nelspruit/280817
|Recruiter:||Sappi Ltd||Updated on:||2017-09-01 00:00:00|
|Start Date:||2017-08-28||End Date:||2017-09-11|
Sappi Ngodwana Mill seek to place a suitable qualified Clamp Truck Operator to handle paper reels with clamp truck
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science or N3 Pulp and Paper
- Code B (08) Driver’s License
- Clamp truck driving experience will be advantageous
- Attend shift based team meetings for feedback and special instructions relating to shift requirements
- Check clamp truck as per vehicle checklist and report defects to the supervisor.
- Fill clamp trucks with diesel at the beginning of every shift.
- Prepare loads and executes distribution plans as per priority list
- Liaise with internal departments and contractors with regards operational requirements
- Use clamp truck to remove and stack reels into allocated zones.
- Pre-stack reels prior to loading.
- Ensure that no reels get damaged.
- Wear safety clothing at all times.
- Keep safety in mind when operating a clamp truck.
- Perform other duties allocated by the Supervisor
- Identification; communication and mitigation of potential hazards
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Safety conscious
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful