OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
The Office of the Chief Justice is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender, disability) in line with the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) Employment Equity targets, through the filling of positions. To further the objectivity of representativity within the Department. Women and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CONTRACT DATA CAPTURER
NUMBER OF POSTS:
(Contract Valid Until 31 March 2019)
R163 563 – R192 666 per annum plus 37%in lieu of benefits.
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Labour Court Johannesburg Ref No: 2018/255/OCJ (X2 Posts)
- Port Elizabeth High Court Ref No: 2018/267/OCJ (X1 Post)
Grade 12 or equivalent qualification; Computer literacy, National Diploma, Degree in Public Admin/ IT will be an added advantage; Skills and Competencies: Good communication skills; Excellent in Microsoft office software; Ability to analyze statistics, ability to work under pressure
Provide administrative support services; Capture and update data on computer; Generate spread sheets; Update the system on all data sets; Validate data (for quality purpose) to ensure correctness, completeness and consistency; Compile routine statistical information/reports; Receive, register and track records or documents submitted for further processing in the administration component of the institution; Capture routine transactions on computer such as the transfer of information from manual records to electronic documents; Provide routine and administrative maintenance services; Update and file records. Continuous updating of information on computer for reporting purposes; Retrieve information required.
- Ms L Mothemane Tel No: (010) 493 2500 (Labour Court Johannesburg)
- Mr S Mponzo Tel No: (043) 7265217 (Port Elizabeth High Court)
- Gauteng: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The OCJ Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000 or hand deliver applications to, 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kris Street, Johannesburg.
- Eastern Cape: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The OCJ Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X1, Vincent, 5247, East London, or hand deliver applications to, Office of the Chief Justice Provincial Service Centre, 59 Western Avenue, Sanlam Park Building, 2nd Floor Vincent, East London.
Short-listed candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment (SMS) and personality profile analysis. Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than three months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax/email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
CLOSING DATE: 10 AUGUST 2018