DEPUTY MANAGER: NURSING SERVICES (16 POSTS)
Salary Package: R843 618 p.a. [Inclusive remuneration Package] plus 8% of basic salary
PSCBC rural allowance.
CENTRES: Mokopane Hospital , Tshilidzini Hospital , Letaba Hospital , Kgapane Hospital , Donald Fraser Hospital , Lebowakgomo Hospital , Siloam Hospital , Helene Franz Hospital , Seshego Hospital , Warmbaths Hospital , WF Knobel Hospital , Voortrekker Hospital , Ellisras Hospital .
Salary Package: R843 618 p.a. [Inclusive remuneration Package] plus 12% of basic salary
ISRDS Nodes rural allowance
CENTRES: Jane Furse Hospital , Dilokong Hospital , Sekororo Hospital 
REQUIREMENTS: A) Qualifications and Competencies
Basic R425 qualification (i.e. diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification.
Current registration with the South African Nursing Council [SANC] as a Professional Nurse.
A minimum of nine (9) years appropriate/recognisable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council in General Nursing.
At least 4 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/recognisable experience at Management level.
Inherent requirements of the job: Willingness to do after hours work and be on call including shift work.
A valid driver’s licence [Attach copy].
B) Knowledge and skills
Knowledge of the application of the relevant statutes and policies governing the public service and nursing profession.
Knowledge of Performance Management and Development System.
Knowledge of strategic planning.
Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
Knowledge of the application of Batho Pele principles, Patients’ Rights Charter and quality assurance system.
Knowledge of managing workplace discipline.
Well-developed communication, presentation, negotiation and research skills.
Knowledge of hospital performance indicators.
KEY PERFORMANACE AREAS:
Provide leadership, guidance, technical and management support to ensure the provision of optimal, holistic, specialized nursing care within set standards and a professional and legal framework.
Ensure that prescribed policies and procedures are adhered to.
Coordinate the provision of effective training and research to maintain professional growth, ethical standards and self-development.
Continuously monitor and evaluate nursing service practices and clinical outcomes to ensure the delivery of cost effective quality health care.
Effective resource (human, financial and physical) planning and management in accordance with relevant directives and legislation.
Effective utilization of information technology and information systems to ensure accurate statistical data collection and capturing.
Provide effective support to management and establish and maintain constructive working relationships with all other stakeholders.
Participate in the analysis formulation and implementation of nursing guidelines, practises, standards and procedures.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for vacant posts.
2. Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Document.
3. Applications for the following posts should be directed to the Chief Executive Officer for Pietersburg Hospital: Medical/Dental Specialists, Heads of Clinical Units, Medical Registrars, Medical Secretary, Clinical Psychologists, Radiation Oncology Radiographer, Professional Nurse [Specialty], Clinical Engineering Technician, Medical Physicist, Assistant Manager: Pharmaceutical Services and Pharmacist Assistants.
4. Applications where the centre is indicated as Head Office and EMS should be directed to :
The Head of Department
Department of Health
Private Bag X 9302
0700 and for hand delivery at 18 College Street
Office No. 60, Fidel Castro Building
5. Applications for all other positions should be directed to Chief Executive Officers of the hospitals and for posts at Districts to the District Executive Managers of the District Offices as per the attached address list.
6. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from disadvantaged communities.
7. The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019
BUY WORK WEAR NOW BY CLICKING HERE