Digital Security Lead
We are seeking a Digital Security Lead to play an important role in our company.
- Follows Cybersecurity Framework benchmarks for hardening systems, and validates using baseline tools.
- Familiarity with Email Security, Endpoint Security, Network Security, and Physical Premises Security.
- Ability to conduct regular assessments using internal scanning tools to validate patching and hardening of systems.
- Ability to design and execute vulnerability assessments, penetrations tests, and security testing exercises.
- Researches emerging threats, products, services, protocols, and standards.
- Interacts with external agencies on IT security issues.
- Articulate and evolve the vision surrounding data protection. This will include, for example, advising on strategy, architecture, expertise and capacity to meet security goals, in collaboration with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thinly. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance are key for all successful teams.
- Manage your own and the team’s availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we regularly need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours.
- You are an interdisciplinary thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission.
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level in English.
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity.
- You have a proven track record of developing secure, large systems in collaboration with IT teams, preferably using agile development methodologies.
- You are structured and give close attention to details.
- You are persistent and rational in that you put facts above speculation.
Please indicate the following in your mail:
- Your current Salary
- Your Salary Expectations
- Your Notice Period
- Availability for interviews
Please forward your CV to [Email Disabled]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.