Fidelity Services Group
Post: Easy Roster Administrator
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
Job type: Permanent
Closing Date 30 June 2022
Minimum experience: Entry Level
Company primary industry: Security and Investigations
Job functional area: Administrative
A vacancy exists for a Easy Roster Administrator for Robertville reporting to the General Manager. The main purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, Easy Roster administrative support to the General Manager / Branch and to ensure that the Easy Roster system is fully functional.
• Grade 12.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Managing a large Easy Roster System.
• Administrative/Secretarial Post School Qualification.
• Ability to work extended hours as and when required.
• Clear criminal record and no pending cases.
• Advanced Excel, MS Word and Power Point proficiency.
• Knowledge of the SAP and ePayroll systems are beneficial.
• Above average verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to resolve conflict effectively.
• Ability to handle work related stress and work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Effective Management of the Easy Roster System.
• Office administration and general Administrative duties.
• Co-ordination of e-mail, correspondence and written communication.
• Maintaining of strict confidential protocols regarding correspondence and communication.
• Consolidate management information and reports.
• Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
• Assisting in queries and day to day co-ordination of operational tasks related to area of responsibility.
OTHER PERSONALITY ATTRIBUTES & CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office maters with utmost professionalism.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact to interact effectively at all levels.
• Organising skills.
• Initiative skills.
• Time Management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Self-development and that of others.
• Self-motivated & Independent operator.
• Delivery-orientated and deadline-driven
• Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
• High emotional intelligence (EQ) required.
• Professional interpersonal communication (written and verbal).
• Able to function in an unstructured environment.
• Build relationships across the business
• Ownership and accountability and decision making skills.
Fidelity Services Group