at Wierda Road West, , Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Premier Banking Client Tier 2
Ends 29 Jan 2018
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
To formulate and position growth management multiple value chains, operating models and frameworks in a broadly defined organisational strategy in order to position and enable horizontal alignment, implementation and adoption.
experience and qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce: Finance
- 8 – 12 years experience in a similar environment, of which 3 – 4 years ideally at senior management level
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Ensure that multi-functional strategies are adequately budgeted for through the development and implementation of suitable budgets and monitor and track expenditure to maximise cost benefit ratios of multiple functional value chains, increasing stakeholder value.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Develop and formulate medium – long term growth strategies and objectives, anticipating the future across a range of aspects and communicate a meaningful strategic context that articulates multi-functional purpose, vision & mission in support of overall strategic objectives.
- Configure and balance resources, resolve competing requirements, allow for contingencies and identify partners to achieve long term objectives by collaborating with other functional areas, ensuring organisational commitment and obtain sufficient investment for the function to achieve its objectives.
- Establish functional revenue targets and identify and pursue opportunities to increase financial revenue in area of accountability.
- Represent market viewpoint upward and laterally to the larger organisation in order to ensure alignment with the rest of the organization.
- Develop a multi-functional operating model and align associated value chains to organisational objectives in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
- Drive the development and implementation of integrated corporate governance and compliance frameworks throughout functional area(s).
- Drive the implementation of human capability and accountability frameworks across functions in support of people management strategy achievement.
- Influence and communicate across all levels of the business to minimise resistance to change and ensure on ‐ boarding of target audiences.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.