Human Resources Coordinator D – IRC166852
at Fredman Drive, , Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Core Banking HR and Support
Ends 01 Apr 2019
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Provide generalist human capital services in support of the human capital policies and programmes.
experience and qualifications
- Diploma in HR/Social Sciences
- 2 – 3 Years related experience
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Support the business unit through the provision of relevant materials, documentations, minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ’s and processes
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed with regard to day-to-day operations of the HR Segment
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage development to increase competencies of self and team