GOVERNMENT PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION AGENCY (GPAA)
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
NUMBER OF POSTS:
R64 245.30 per annum
- Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth – Ref No: CRM EC 4/2018/06
- Free State: Bloemfontein – Ref No: CRM Bloem 2/2018/06
- Free State: Qwaqwa – Ref No: CRM Qwaqwa 2/208/06
- Gauteng: Walk-In-Centre Pretoria – Ref No: Gauteng WIC 2/2018/06
- KwaZulu Natal: Durban – Ref No: CRM Durban 2/2018/06
- KwaZulu Natal: Pietermaritzburg – Ref No: CRM PMB 2/2018/06
- Mpumalanga: Nelspruit – Ref No: CRM MPU1/2018/06
- Northern Cape: Kimberly – Ref No: CRM KMB 2/2018/06
- North West: Mafikeng – Ref No: CRM MAF2/2018/06
- North West: Rustenburg – Ref No: CRM RUS1/2018/06
- Western Cape: Cape Town – Ref No: CRM WC2/201/06 OSS
- Registry: Pretoria Head Office – Ref No: CRM OSS/REGISTRY2/2018/06
National Diploma or B Degree in Public Administration. Applicants are expected to possess additional competencies; namely: Communication and basic computer skills relevant to the role.
Ms Rosina Rakgoale at (012) 3191435 and/or Oumash Phlad at (012)3191038.
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number (on application and envelope) for the attention of Human Resource Recruitment, Government Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton street, Pretoria, 0001 before 9 July 2018 at 12:00 noon. We would encourage you to rather hand deliver to Head Office or hand in at any one of our Regional Offices.
Ms Alletah Mashiane – Internship Opportunities
The Remuneration schedule for interns in the public service indicates the internship stipend as R64 245.30 per annum for graduates who acquired a first level three-year qualification. Kindly note that for the Client Relationship Management (CRM) internship opportunities, applicants are required to be conversant in one of the languages that are spoken in the province where interns are required. All other internship opportunities are based in Pretoria – Head Office. Applicants should not have participated in an internship relevant to their obtained qualification. Applicants should not have worked in an area in line with their 13 obtained qualification for a period of more than six (6) months. For detailed information on the internship opportunities that GPAA offers, please go to the GPAA’s website – www.gpaa.gov.za. Applicants are expected to possess additional competencies; namely: Communication and basic computer skills relevant to the role. Placement in the organisation after the programme is not guaranteed.
CLOSING DATE: 09 JULY 2018, 12H00
No late applications will be considered.