at Riversdale, Western Cape, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery Riversdale
Ends 08 Sep 2017
To develop ensuring and rewarding relationships with customers by effectively selling and cross selling FNB solutions to meet the needs/aspirations of the customer. Provides a face to face customer service. The sales process is complimented by the consultant delivering an exceptional customer experience that will lead to the achievement of Branch goals/targets and FNB business objectives. Adheres to Points of Presence values.
experience and qualifications
- FAIS – Yes
- NQF 5
- Preferred (Ideal) Qualification: An appropriate recognised business degree at NQF level 6
A completed NQF5 qualification listed on the FSB Notice is required “It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.”
- Indentifies and utilises opportunities to increase market share.
- Applies product knowledge to achieve sales results.
- Be ready to serve the customer and look professional.
- Understand the needs and wants of the customer.
- Provide customers with solutions and alternatives to satisfy their needs and wants (sell and cross sell).
- Provide the customers with all information required to make an informed decision.
- Help the customer understand how best to use the bought solutions ensure that customers are served promptly and efficiently.
- Provide proper and correct product information to customers.
- Adherence to FNB Golden Rules.
- Execute activities within risk and compliance requirements.
- Provide proper and correct product information.
- Correct and error free execution of sales processes (Leads, campaigns, opening of accounts, up sell, cross sell and overdraft).
- Achieve competence against all key results areas required.
- Ensure annual/sick leave is updated.