Closing Date: 15 May 2019
Location: Northen Cape
South African Police Service South African Police Service The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve – month internship programme. The internship programme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate ( Grade 12) or equivalent qualification (NCV L4)
- Must have no criminal record (s)
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously
- Applicants must be residents of the province where the post is advertised ( proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each Ref: )
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Student Intern: Need practical experience in order to finalise qualification
NB: Stipend for each category will be as determined by the National Commissioner: South African Police Service
| Supply Chain ManagementLocation: Brits [x1] Ref: NW 1 / 2019
: Jouberton [x1] Ref: NW 2 / 2019
: Rustenburg [x1] Ref: NW 3 / 2019
: Mogwase [x1] Ref: NW 4 / 2019
: Potchefstroom [x1] Ref: NW 5 / 2019
: Taung [x1] Ref: NW 6 / 2019
|ServicesLocation: Lichtenburg [x1] Ref: NW 7 / 2019
: Pudimoe [x1] Ref: NW 8 / 2019
: Vryburg [x1] Ref: NW 9 / 2019
: Hebron [x1] Ref: NW 10 / 2019
:Lehurutshe [x1] Ref: NW 11 / 2019
: Marikana [x1] Ref: NW 12 / 2019
| Skills Development FacilitatorLocation: Provincial Commissioner: HRD Ref: NW 13 / 2019
| Support Services (SCM)Location: Provincial Commissioner: HRD Ref: NW 14 / 2019
| Personnel ManagementLocation: Brits[x2] Ref: NW 15 / 2019
: Hebron [x1] Ref: NW 16 / 2020
: Ikageng [x1] Ref: NW 17 / 2019
: Klerksdorp [x2] Ref: NW 18 / 2019
: Letlhabile [x1] Ref: NW 19 / 2019
: Mogwase [x1] Ref: NW 20 / 2019
: Mmabatho [x1] Ref: NW 21 / 2019
: Phokeng [x3] Ref: NW 22 / 2019
: Potchefstroom [x2] Ref: NW 23 / 2019
: Rustenburg [x2] Ref: NW 24 / 2019
: Stilfontein [x1] Ref: NW 25 / 2019
: Wolmaransstad [x1] Ref: NW 26 / 2019
| SAPS Bands [x8]Location: Mahikeng Ref: NW 27 / 2019
|Legal ServicesLocation: Rustenburg [x1]: Ref: NW 28 / 2019
Mahikeng [x1]: Ref: NW 29 / 2019
| Employee Relations & Life Cycle Management (Psychologist)Location: Provincial Commissioner EHW [x3] Ref: NW 30 / 2019
| Communication Liaison and Marketing Graphic DesignerLocation: Provincial Commissioner Communication Ref: NW31 / 2019
| Communication Liaison and Marketing CameramenLocation: Provincial Commissioner Communication Ref: NW32 / 2019
|Risk ManagementLocation: Provincial Head: OD & SM Potchefstroom Ref: NW 33 / 2019
|Strategic PlanningLocation: Provincial Head: OD & SM Potchefstroom Ref: NW 34 / 2019
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on DPSA website and at SAPS Official website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form. 6
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be subjected to fingerprint screening and reference checking .
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 24 November 2017 at 16: 00.
- If a n applicant is short – listed, it can be expected of him / her to undergo a personal interview. Short – listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
How To Apply
Application must be posted to:
Attention: Lt Col Dc Cronje
PC HRD (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)
Room 14, 1stFloor Wilmur Building
95 Walter Sisulu Street (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)
Auto Ave c/o Embert Str next to Labour Office’s
Hand Delivered To:
Front Entrance PC HRD Room 14, 1st Floor Wilmur Building (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)95 Walter Sisulu Street Potchefstroom
PC HRDAuto Avec/o Embert Str next to Labour Office’s Potchefstroom
2. Vryburg SAPS
Att: Capt M Van Der Linde
Support Building Room no. 6
Schweizer Road no. 2
3. Mahikeng SAPS
Att: CPO J Venter Tillard Street no. 5
Att: Capt FJS Cronje
Cuckoo Street no. 2
Khotso House 1st Floor
Tel 018464 5515
5. Rustenburg SAPS
Att: Capt MM Masisi
94 Beyers Naude Room 3 Caravan
6. Brits SAPS
Att: PPO MB Mapheto
Court Street no. 3
Room 102 first floor
7. Lichtenburg SAPS
Att: Capt EM Van Rooyen
Landros Maartens Avenue 24 Room 110
Enquiries Can B e Directed To
Lt Col Dc Cronje 018-299 7786