at 138 Sam Nuuyoma Avenue, Walvisbay, Erongo Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Coastal and Southern Area office Walvis Bay
Ends 05 Sep 2017
To provide excellent service by processing client transactions in a quick, accurate and efficient manner according to specified procedures.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant post Grade 12 qualification with a minimum of 25 points or an equivalent IOB qualification.
- 1 years related experience.
Closing Date : 05 September 2017 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Coastal Area Walvisbay Namibia
- Achieve net profit growth for business.
- Manage average dollar value of differences to minimise losses to the business.
- Management of cost (Tellers differences) by ensuring correct processing of transactions (deposits, transfers, payments and withdrawals).
- Manage the Service Quality of the Branch through the Branch’s Service Quality Balanced Scorecard.
- Engage with customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards.
- Ensure that the customers’ requests are clearly understood and process the request in a quick and efficient and correct manner.
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Keep abreast with cautionary notices to ensure that all suspicious transactions are reported to branch management.
- Differences, average number of transactions.
- Accept, process and sort deposits to ensure that accounts are correctly credited.
- Perform inter teller transactions to ensure that excess funds are cleared.
- Process cheques and withdrawal slips to ensure that withdrawals are debited to correct accounts
- Cashing and taking in of Foreign Notes and Travelers Cheque’s.
- Daily balancing of all cash holdings (foreign and local).
- Bulk clearing of Foreign Notes to ensure that the branch remains within the authorised foreign cash holding limits.