Old Mutual | OMBC Service Consultant
|Branch/Department||Personal Lines Contact Center: Cape Town|
|At Old Mutual Insure we are focused on becoming truly customer-centric by changing our products and services to meet the needs of our customers. Our aim is to build a network of the best talent in South Africa and to engage the right talent at the right time to “Do Great Things”.Join our Top Talent Network by getting in touch with us or apply for one of our exciting challenges.|
|To provide quality service that results in the production of Personal Lines business from new and existing sources, servicing and retaining existing customers, all which contributes to the profitability and growth of the company.
Role Size L
To generate and conclude sales from new and existing sources plus provide excellent customer service on the maintenance of a policy throughout the lifetime of the policy
· Handle incoming and outgoing calls, emails and ‘face to face’ consultations with customers, in accordance with predetermined schedules, campaigns and targets.
· Guide customers through the product offering, pricing, terms and conditions.
· Provide accurate and efficient quotation/s to customers.
· Maintain an agreed quote to sale conversion ratio.
· Manage all allocated leads.
· Sell according to agreed targets for the day.
· Maintain a 90% QA average on all calls/ email transactions.
· Accurately and efficiently capture all customer data and process mid – term transactions
· Finalise queries at point of contact, where possible.
· Retention of policies
· Forward accurate policy documents to customers within mandated timeframes.
· Deal with all customers in a professional manner in strict accordance with businesses culture, products, client advice records and quality standards.
· Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
· Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the business product offerings, campaigns, rules and conditions in order to recommend the right solution to the customer.
Quality service delivery
· Provide customer services in line with quality and performance standards.
· Build positive customer relations and solve or escalate customer queries and complaints.
· Proactively suggest improvements in customer service and relations where applicable.
· Contribute to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
Cost control and governance adherence
· Proactively ensure use of time, of resources, money, materials or equipment is in line with organisational policies and procedures.
· Comply with corporate governance policies, procedures and standards.
· Operate within agreed mandates.
Quality people practices
· Align own behaviour with the organisation culture and values.
· Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues.
· Collaborate and work with the OMBC team to deliver required service levels.
· Actively participate in the OMBC team to ensure functional balanced scorecard objectives are achieved.
· Ensure achievement of own performance objectives.
· Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas.
· Actively participate in own professional development and career path.
|· Grade 12 (Senior Certificate)
· Appropriate insurance qualification (FAIS & RE non-negotiable as the role requires you to deal with customers directly)
· 5 years’ experience working in personal lines short term insurance, either in a call center and/or directly ‘face to face’ with customers
|How To Apply||Click here|