- Permanent Junior EE position
- Constantia Kloof, Gauteng
- Undisclosed cost to company
- Job 2175459 | Ref Distribution 3
- Posted 20 Dec 2017 by Sanlam
About the Position
What will you do?
To provide and deliver an effective and comprehensive administrative support service to the Management Team, as well as fulfil a first-line client interaction point function. Act as a liaison in the relationship between the managers and the Sanlam financial advisers (to enhance business continuity); and existing and potential clients.
The ideal individual must have strong administrative skills and strong planning and organisation skills, be detail-orientated, structured, have good communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a high performance culture environment.
Provide secretarial support to the business unit and management team in terms of the following:
- Organising meetings, functions, presentations and conferences
- Diary management
- Mail and information management
- Client liaison
- Time and priority management
- Office and telephone administration
- Typing of documents
- Pull quotes, AUTONUB, arrange medicals of clients
- Policy services
- E2 Financial payments & order supplies & SRS requests
- Assist with arranging training and documentation of advisers’ Study schools, Wise-up, Boost your business, Webinars for training
Qualification & experience
- What will make you successful in this role?
- Certificate/diploma in administration/secretarial would be advantageous
- 2 years’ proven experience in office administration and/or as personal assistant, specifically in the financial services industry will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of SanFin, SanQuote and AutoNub would be advantageous
- Communication & Literacy
- Concern for accuracy and order
- Technical knowledge & skills
- Treating customers fairly (TCF)
- Stress tolerance
- Managing work
Due date for applications:
The closing date for applications is 13 January 2018.
Note though that the recruiter reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement prior to the closing date, or to allow for further applications to be submitted after the closing date indicated.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
- Administrative Skills
- Planning Skills
- Organising Skills
- Be Structured
- Good Communication
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Personal Assistant
- 1 to 2 years Investments, Insurance & Assurance
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
The Sanlam Personal Finance (SPF) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SPF provides clients across different market segments(entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners)with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial [URL Removed] include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment,retirement, health and fiduciary services. Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
As Wealthsmiths™, we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success. Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society, as well as people with disabilities.
This job may be removed before it expires.