FNB49691|Private Banking Analyst Private Wealth D – IRC162988
at Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa in FNB Premium Private Wealth PTA Collaboration Wealthy
Ends 30 Apr 2019
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To assist in proactively managing a portfolio of FNB Private Wealth Clients with a team of Private Bankers through provision of analysis, research and sales and service fulfilment with the intent of identifying additional opportunities for banking new clients and growing a portfolio of existing clients through effective stakeholder management.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant Degree in Finance or Economics or Accounting.
- Preferred Qualification: FAIS accreditation required (RE).
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within a Sales/Service area of a financial environment.
This is a pipeline role
- Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment.
- Achieve expected financial targets and uphold associated service levels.
- Deliver exceptional and high quality advice that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide sound services and recommendations based on customer and client needs, current information and trends.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships that enable achievement of operational objectives.
- Ensure growth and increase in customer base by managing existing clients, generating new leads and growing active customer account base.
- Identify opportunities to expand our customer base with creditworthy and potentially profitable customers.
- Provide an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all relevant information.
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialisation.
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Ensure effective management of the leads pipeline.
- Support sales through analysis of client portfolio and pro-active client engagement.
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working.
- Assist with profit growth for the business through sales and acquisition of new clients.
- Understand and market all financial services solutions within the relevant business offering.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG.