FNB49691|Private Banking Analyst Private Wealth D – IRC162988
at Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa in FNB Premium Private Wealth PTA Collaboration Wealthy
Ends 30 Apr 2019
Table of Contents
experience and qualifications
- Relevant Degree in Finance or Economics or Accounting.
- Preferred Qualification: FAIS accreditation required (RE).
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within a Sales/Service area of a financial environment.
- Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment.
- Achieve expected financial targets and uphold associated service levels.
- Deliver exceptional and high quality advice that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide sound services and recommendations based on customer and client needs, current information and trends.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships that enable achievement of operational objectives.
- Ensure growth and increase in customer base by managing existing clients, generating new leads and growing active customer account base.
- Identify opportunities to expand our customer base with creditworthy and potentially profitable customers.
- Provide an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all relevant information.
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialisation.
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Ensure effective management of the leads pipeline.
- Support sales through analysis of client portfolio and pro-active client engagement.
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working.
- Assist with profit growth for the business through sales and acquisition of new clients.
- Understand and market all financial services solutions within the relevant business offering.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG.