at Oxford Street, Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB SSCC Hunters Credit
Ends 07 Sep 2017
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs and aspirations. Offering value adding FNB solutions within a dynamic branch environment, whilst adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam as prescribed by the Financial Services Board Preferred (Ideal) Qualification:
- An appropriate recognised business degree at NQF level 6.
- RE (Regulatory Examination) as prescribed by the Financial Services Board Preferred (Ideal) Qualification. However your application may be considered if your DOFA expiry is more than 12 months.
- Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board, however your application may be considered if your NQF DOFA expiry is more than 24 months.
- 2 – 3 years’ sales experience in an Outbound Call Centre selling financial products Kindly note that this vacancy is for pipelining It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Treat customers as you would want to be treated.
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct myself in an ethical manner at all times.
- Take ownership of solving our customers problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customers fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Maximize cross-sell opportunities identified aligned to customer needs based customer needs analysis.
- Use opportunities identified to increase market share.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to echannels and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.