Table of Contents
Security Sales Specialist – Gauteng
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manage overall security sales activity for South Africa.
- Develop the security sales strategy for South Africa, and assist the VP, Security AMEA in the development of the regional sales strategy and objectives.
- Able to engage at Senior Management level both internally and externally to strategically position for maximum competitive advantage.
- Develop and drive partnerships with key strategic vendors and indirect channel partners.
- Ensure delivery of financial and performance targets and obligations.
- Solution high level design – engage with customer to translate customer needs into solution designs; propose products and solutions that will meet these needs; articulate the commercial and technical benefit to the customer and assist Account Managers in closing deals.
- Evaluate customer technical architecture – engaging with the customer’s technical teams on their As-Is infrastructure
- Assess and understand competitor products and solutions in order to negotiate effectively with the customer and identify where Global Services adds value
- Support Bid/Deal process – engage with the customer, Account Management and Bid Management team throughout; confirm products; confirm quotes for solutions; provide high level solution design with assistance from Solution Architects and TDAs; assist in negotiations; assist in proposal presentations; deliver proof of concept and demos to customer; assist in handover to delivery
- Maintain technical expertise – become a recognised expert in Global Service’s Security Portfolio
- Maintain commercial focus – Assess customer maps for opportunities to sell services Security products and repeatable solutions, communicating these to the Account Management team in order to determine if it is an opportunity to pursue
- Educated to degree level, or relevant job experience.
- Strong sales acumen, solution selling and business development skills.
- Strong leadership skills in managing, motivating and coaching.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Commercial acumen with negotiation skills
- Can translate technical solutions into sales arguments and USPs for proposals
- Ability to price products / solutions to ensure acceptable margins are generated
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with customers and global services teams teams
- Industry knowledge
Should you not hear from us within 14 days then please consider your application unsuccessful. We thank you for your understanding in this regard.
Only SA applicants need apply