Mzansi Fabrication & Welding (Pty)Ltd – Germiston, Gauteng
Tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to: –
. Managing access to stores and responsibilities for all inventory items.
. Establishing material and consumables requirements for the month.
. Discuss and establish priorities to re-order material and consumables together with the Production Manager.
. Collect orders from Procurement for verification and expediting purposes.
. Perform daily goods receiving activities, including: –
- Identifying all items and mark clearly with order/cast number,
- Inspect items for non-conformities and fill out inspection report,
- Store all items in allocated and designated areas,
- Keep stock level list updated,
- Ensure that applicable material is accompanied by a Material Certificate.
. Ensure that all non-conforming products are handled in accordance with the company written procedures.
. Report any non-conformity to order, specifications , quantity, etc to the applicable foreman/Buyer for decision making.
. Issue Material certificates to the QC Department.
.Ensure that all material and consumables are stored and issued in accordance.
. Ensure that material and consumables are only issued according to details and requirements stipulated on Work instructions.
. Expedite outstanding orders/material and report late deliveries to the buyer.
. Processing of “Goods received vouchers – GRV” and submitting them to the Accounts Department on a daily basis.
. Maintain a complete equipment register.
. Responsible for the control of “on loan” items.
. Report any misuse of stores controlled items and/or consumables.
. Comply with the company’s safety rules and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Stores handling and Expediting: 3 years (Required)
- Certificate (Required)
- Germiston, Gauteng (Preferred)
- code 8/10 drivers licence, forklift (Preferred)
- English – fluently, Any other South African Language (Required)