Table of Contents
Team Lead (Driver Recruitment)
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented individual to join our Takealot Delivery Team in Cape Town. You will partner with the Hiring Managers in the Delivery Team to source and recruit top talent against growth targets. You will be required to take ownership of the agreed recruitment strategy
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard- working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great
You will report to National Driver Manager
The responsibilities will include:
- Setting the recruitment target (per week)
- Making sure targets are reached
- Making sure all resources are available (eg: leads to call)
- Reporting back to TDT on progress of recruitment
- Making sure hubs get new leads
- Sending applicant contacts to hubs
- Updating the recruitment spreadsheet with new applicant
- Assist on new driver recruitment project
- Generating new leads from sources like (Facebook,Gumtree)
- Report and handle Driver health (payment, hours worked) analysis
- Deal with Driver retention matters
- Resolve Issues that drivers face when working with hubs
- Present to Mr.D food on driver recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly customer-focused mindset and consultative sales approach
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Strong knowledge of the Delivery environment
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate
- Extremely competitive and relentless; a love for winning
- Ability to work and keep up in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- National Diploma or Tertiary qualification
- 1- 2 years of experience in similar position
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.