at Edendale Main Road, , Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery Edendale Mall
Ends 18 Sep 2017
Provide a positive customer experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions and by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) while adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum: A relevant NQF 5 qualification.
- Preferred: o Regulatory Exam as prescribed by the Financial Services Board. o Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board. o FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board.
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6.
- 1-2 Years related experience.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer.
- Manage average Rand value of differences to minimise losses to the business.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times.
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Manage the efficiencies for tellers through number of differences, average number of transactions.
- Accurate processing of all customer financial transactions.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.