Is responsible for testing the functionality of a system by validating and verifying that business requirements have been developed and delivered correctly.
experience and qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in IT/Engineering/Similar
- ISEB/ISTQB Certification
- TMap Next Engineer
- ISTQB Advanced Analyst
- 2 to 5 Years solid Testing experience
- Banking Industry Experience
- Understanding of the business products
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
- Manage achievement of required execution of service activities captured in the Testing Capacity Model, by receiving and allocating of test requirements.
- Do test plans by unpacking the requirements. This includes regression testing, system analysis and reviews. Create design steps from test cases in the Quality Centre, execute system validation plans (new function) and liaise with the business Analysts and technical teams in order to compile test scripts.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative, audit risk and process requirements for the Test Analysis Environment.
- Upgrade existing test scripts to effectively test enhancements and new requirements and execute automated test scripts.
- Coordinate and execute all test activities for allocated projects. Conduct test estimation, prepare and submit test plans for sign-off. Ensure alignment between test environment and production environment; Treat production issues as first priority.
- Manage testing defects and involve relevant business staff in quality assurance testing analysis.
- Contribute towards content of procedure guides and manuals for business users.
- Provision of an efficient service for the test analysis function through careful and timeous analysis, planning, execution, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.