DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
POST 24/76: ACCOUNTING CLERK PRODUCTION
REF NO: 190719/5
Branch: Chief Operations Office: Eastern Operations
SALARY: R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE: Midmar Dam (Howick)
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with one (1) – two (2) years financial administration experience.
- Confidentiality, integrity, honesty, time management and good interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial management.
- Knowledge of financial management related legislation i.e. PFMA and its regulations and SCM regulations Working knowledge of SAP 47 system, Knowledge of GAAP Standards.
- Check and capture of payroll allowances and deductions, overtime, standby on Persal system including attending to related queries.
- Receive invoices from vendors and keep accurate invoice register.
- Ensure that all related filing is systematically completed.Liaise with different sections within the department regarding source documents.
- Compile source documents and capture invoices to pay vendors including processing of journals on Sap system.
- Request all SAP related reports when needed.
- Perform cashier duties including handling petty cash, receiving and banking of state money and issuing of receipts.
- Order and distribute all stationery.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT: Mr S.Ngobese Tel No: (033) 239 1900
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to: Midmar (Howick): Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to:
- The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X24, Howick 3290.
- Hand deliver to the Department of Water and Sanitation at the reception ground floor, R103 Prospect Road, Midmar Dam – Howick 3290.
Ms T Sindane
CLOSING DATE: 19 JULY 2019