Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact
REQ 103222: Twanette Coetser
Closing Date: 18 May 2020
Location: Newtown, Johannesburg
Cluster: Nedbank Retail
Career Stream: CALL CENTRE (Sales)
Leadership Pipeline:bManage Self: Technical
FAIS Affected: FAIS Affected – Yes
Position: Call Agent
To provide professional and efficient call services in order to optimise client experience for Nedbank clients and ensure continued relationships are created and maintained.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and Follow Nedbank processes and values such as honesty; integrity; accountability; respect and pushing beyond boundaries when answering calls and when dealing with internal and external relations.
- Adhere to the daily schedule to ensure that targets are met by following the work plan.
- Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Prevent losses that may occur in the business by being vigilant and making sure all calls are logged correctly.
- Answer 90% of all calls within 60 seconds (90/60) as per Service level Agreements (SLA) Generate lead targets required on a month to month basis by offering products to the clients.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep up to date with risk standards by reading; understanding and completing the updated manuals every time they are sent out and agreeing to the terms.
- Give continuous feedback to management and the back office and ensure that stakeholders are also updated through communication of information required by the different stakeholders.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Understand the nature of the client’s query by reiterating the key points raised by the client.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
Minimum Experience Level
- 1 – 2 Years’ Sales experience in a target driven Call Centre Environment a must
- Minimum 1 – 2 Years’ Sales experience in a target drive environment
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Must have a FAIS Complaint qualification (Min 120 Credits)
- NQF Level 5 or Higher in a Financial or Banking related field essential
- Call Centre certificate is advantageous
- Regulatory Examination 1 would be an advantage
Type of Exposure
- Working in a team
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Working with a group and individually to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Sharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understanding
- Managing customer expectations
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Interacting with diverse people
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Business writing skills
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation