Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Pressure cleaners
- Pressure washers
- Carpet cleaning machine
- Up to 45 kg
- Operate cleaning machines
- Vacuum floors
- Shampoo upholstery
- Provide customer service
Light Duty Cleaner
- Private residence
- Office building
- Commercial building
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Recreational facility/institution
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Values and et
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for all duties related to cleaning. Consistently maintaining the clean look and feel of the Branch.
Key Outputs: Overall Cleanness & Housekeeping of the branch: Responsible for constantly keeping the work environment clean Ensuring refreshments are arranged for visitors Monitoring & maintaining the cleanliness of the branch Regularly cleaning, polishing, and a dusting of furniture, dishes, and bathroom Customer etiquette.
Maid / House Cleaner
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including machine cleaning, mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins, and cleaning washrooms and factory areas.
- Ensure that machines are cleaned to the highest standards
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Cleaning experience &/or knowledge of industrial cleaning preferred
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach
- Good communication skills
General Worker -TWK Agri
TWK Agri has the following vacancy available: General Worker within the Grain Division at Rietspruit Bunker in Ermelo, Mpumalanga.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Loading & off-loading of trucks
- Sorting and storage of grain
- Keep working area clean and neat
- Be willing to work overtime when required
Qualifications and Skills
- Matric / Grade 12
- Good communication skills
- Excellent health
- Be able to handle physical work
- Honest & Reliable
Food Service Manager-Faircape Group
Onrus Manor (in Hermanus), an exclusive retirement/lifestyle village managed by the well-respected Faircape Group has a vacancy for an organized, professional, and bubbly personality to take control of Front of House, providing a friendly and efficient service to our residents.
The purpose of the Food Service Manager is to ensure a quality meal and refreshment service (including the bar) is provided to all residents.
The job incumbent will take responsibility for the stock control and management of all beverages (including wine) served in the dining room and bar.
Furthermore, the job incumbent will be responsible for the coordination of the waiters, full responsibility for the bar, and billing of residents’ refreshments at the bar (liaison with the Village Administrator).
He/she will further assist the Village Manager with any events and/or activities being held in the clubhouse.
Specific duties include, but is not limited to the following:
- Conduct weekly and monthly stock counts.
- Ordering of stock (to be signed off by Village Manager) – liaise with Admin Officer and execute follow-up and delivery.
- Daily receipting and updating of stock counts.
Meal and Refreshment Service:
- Manage the full meal and refreshment service with assistance from waiters in both the clubhouse and healthcare.
- All meal bookings
- Placements of residents in clubhouse
- Ad hoc drinks service (ie cocktails on special occasions).
- Provide a full wine service during lunches.
- Manage the afternoon tea and cake service in the dining room.
- Work as a barman at the bar in the dining room on allocated evenings
- Daily, weekly and monthly stock takes (with Ops Manager) on refreshments and glassware
- Daily cash up
Set Up for Meal Time and Service:
- Check on the setting of tables, cleanliness of cutlery, crockery, and glassware on all tables. Report anomalies to Village Manager and Hospitality & Training Manager
- Ensure all tables have a bowl of ice as requested
- Meet and greet residents.
- Take complaints and compliments and pass them on to the Food Service Manager
- Coordinate and manage the service from Waiters at the coffee shop
- Manage stock in the coffee shop
- Billing of all orders in a coffee shop
- Daily cash ups according to procedure
- Assist the Village Manager with the setup for events in the dining room (ie themed and special lunches).
- Meet and greet residents attending the function.
- Assist with the cleaning after the function and ensure the decor is safely
- Open umbrellas on the patio when the weather is good, and fold down at the end of the day.
- Assist with the preparation and clearing away for events in the activity center.
- Ensure that all games equipment is accounted for and stored correctly.
- Do daily checks on all equipment and lights in the clubhouse area and report inconsistencies to the Village Manager or Maintenance Manager.
- Switch on TV and play music during meal times
- Switch lights on in the morning
- Switch on air condition and ensure it is set at the right temperature
- Report any housekeeping anomalies to the Estate/Maintenance Manager
Staff Management (waiters – clubhouse and healthcare):
- Shifts and rostering of all Waiters
- Arrange for replacement of waiters
- Signing off on all Waiter hours every month (clockings)
- Handling of customer complaints as reported by the Waiters
Working Hours: The incumbent will be required to work 16.25 shifts per month, according to the roster.
Normal working days are Mondays to Sundays from 07h00 – 19h00.
Qualifications – Senior certificate and a tertiary qualification in hospitality advantageous
Skills and attributes – Proven experience in the hospitality industry and/or similar environment. Knowledge of serving etiquette and basic wine knowledge. Basic admin knowledge.
Proven organizational and admin skills. Excellent communication skills, computer literate, customer service orientation, responsible, accountability, and dedication.
Specific requirements – Clear health record, clear criminal and credit record.
In addition to a lovely working environment, we are offering a salary of R11,000 Cost to Company.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.