Location: Modderfontein, South Africa
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit, select, develop, place, and retain young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together. Working for ABB South Africa as an Engineering Graduate you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class. Join us and let’s write the future together.
All our Young Talent Programmes are based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on (70%), Asking questions (20%), Classroom (10%). We also understand that the world of work has changed and will continue to change. To keep with the pace and progress within the organization, you will need more than just Hard Skills (Technical), hence, during your time at ABB South Africa we will equip you with Soft Skills that will enable you to connect, create your identity and promote yourself in any working environment. In addition to formally learning about our products through our online Learning Management System and our face-to face classroom training (10%), you will spend most of your time working with our actual products and systems (70%), and also be exposed to industry experts and leaders who will be available to answer your questions and provide you with career guidance (20%).
For the 2018 Intake, we are looking for graduates in the following areas for which we have highly structured rotation matrices:
- Marketing / Communication
- Human Resources
- Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Finance / Accounting
- Should have a Degree or Diploma in any of the areas mentioned above. In addition to the hunger to learn.
- Should demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving, creativity, innovation complemented with solid interpersonal and leadership skills and high self-confidence – this would make you the ideal candidate.
- Very Important: Please attach your academic record to your application. Your application will be immediately disqualified if this document is not attached.