BARBERTON MINES In-Service Traineeship 2019
Closing Date: 28 February 2019, 12h00
WORK EXPERIENCE (P1 & P2)
- 2x Mechanical Engineering
- 2x Chemical Engineering
- 4x Electrical Engineering
- 1x Environmental Studies
- 2x Geology
- 2x Mining Engineering
- 3x Metallurgical Engineering
- 1x Mineral Surveying
- 2x Process Instrumentation
Work Experience program exist for the above-mentioned positions at the Fairview Training Centre. Individuals that meet the requirements are invited to apply for these positions with the BML Training Department on or before the 28 February 2019, 12H00.
- Confirmation letter from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning
- Proof of Residence
- Latest Academic Transcript
- No criminal record
- Valid certificate of physical fitness
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to communicate with people on different levels
Selection will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan. Should you not be contacted by us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. First preference will be given to learners/students residing within BML’s labour sending areas (e.g. City of Mbombela Local Municipality or Nkomazi Local Municipality).
How To Apply
Hand deliver/drop your applications in a Tender Box at Fairview Mine Boom-gate, your application must be addressed Ms. Caster Sibande, and clearly marked P1 / P2 2019. No posts or emailed applications will be accepted.