Deal Maker – IRC166967
at FNB IB – , Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa in FNB Business Northern Cape 40M Plus
Ends 09 Apr 2019
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To generate and sustain new revenue streams across the banking product suite. Originate and grow market share across the business as well as creating a network to originate new business.
experience and qualifications
- B.Com with CFA
- 2 to 4 years related experience
It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.
- Control non-exchange profits to increase profits.
- Achieve year on year Revenue Growth against budget as per the Financial Performance Report (FPR) of the business.
- Manage Rand value of losses due to calculation errors, interest claims and other errors. The loss is the total of all amounts written off reflected on the Financial Performance Report.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Negotiate and purchase sales commissions with book necessary deals.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads through the network.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information by fulfilling daily dealings with regions and customers on deals.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Update month-end reports and profits to increase profitability.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.