If you want to join EY then we are looking for talented graduates like you! The talent we recruit and the training and development opportunities we provide are fundamental to our success. We provide our graduates with the opportunity and support they need to build a career that is right for them.
Brief Description of Role
Ernst & Young work with some of the biggest (and best) companies around helping them to improve their effectiveness and achieve their business goals. Our clients look to us to help create momentum, develop innovative solutions and challenge convention.
It’s the relationships we have with our colleagues and clients that make the way we work unique and energizing. We create teams to address the client’s needs directly, drawing on skills form across the firm. As a graduate you will work for a variety of clients with different team members who will continually stretch and challenge you to meet our client’s commercial needs as well as your own goals. Ultimately your decision about where your career starts depends on your needs and what level of responsibility you are ready for.
- Individuality, personality and the confidence to think differently
- Great team-working skills
- Awareness of general business issues and trends
- Flexibility to think on your feet
- Intellect and imagination
- Ambition to develop a career
- Ability to see other people’s point of view
- Newly qualified with Honours degree in Commerce / Logistics / Engineering / Science, etc.
- Supply Chain / Procurement qualification with management diploma / degree
- B.Sc / B.Com Honours with focus on Quantitative skills, financial engineering, mathematical modelling, data modelling, IT.
Skills & Behavioural Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team leadership
- Ability to build and develop internal and client relationships
- Ability to deliver high quality work
- Sound project methodology application experience
- Business Acumen
- Integrity; respect and teaming
- Energy; enthusiasm and the courage to lead
- Build relationships based on doing the right thing