Table of Contents
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
at FNB Building, Fairlands, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Business Debtor Finance Management
Ends 22 Feb 2019
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the departments operational activities
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
NB: Please note that we support sharing, so blow the posts you will see the whatsapp share button which you can use, if using a mobile phone. It will be very good if you also share our posts to others too. God bless you.