Internship at Thulamela Municipality
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R46 000.00
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (INTERNSHIP) [x10]
- Diploma in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management software.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Co-ordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies, Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (E mails, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointment etc. for the upper management.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (INTERNSHIP) [x15]
- Diploma in Public management and administration or relevant qualifications.
- Background in finance or communications will be an advantage.
- Ability to plan, delegate, manage time and money.
- Communicate effectively and make sound decisions.
- Analytical skills, knowledge and expertise of conflict resolution.
- Strong coordination with relevant stakeholder and develop the stakeholder list or stakeholder mapping.
- Analysis of the direct beneficiaries and indirect beneficiaries among the age group, male and female.
- Conducting meetings or organising workshop in the community to bring community on one page.
- Maintain an accurate up to date record of work and initiatives.
- Provide support and guidance to community development worker.
- Facilitate and encourage community engagement regarding responses to various consultations and policy documents.
- Act as a catalyst to stimulate and support the development of community groups and organisations.
- Provide regular progress reports as required.
- Always present a positive professional image of supporting communities to statutory, voluntary and community sector organisations [funders] elected representatives.
How To Apply
Application must be submitted on the signed Thulamela Municipality application form, accompanied by comprehensive C.V and certified copies of certificates to be forwarded to: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, THULAMELA MUNICIPALITY, P/BAG X5066, THOHOYANDOU, 0950 or may be handed in at Office no. 130B during working hours.
Enquiries: Contact Thenga A.R, Tel: 015 962 7775
Should you not be contacted within 30 days after the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing date: 14 April 2019
FIND MORE JOBS :
Grade 12 Study Guides for all Subjects
We provide all South African learners who are doing grade 12 with downloadable study Guides for all the subjects. All you need to do is to download the study guide you want to use into your Computer and read from there or make a printout to a hard copy, so you can read even better.
Download the Study Guides in English Language
Accounting Study Guide Download
Chemistry Study Guide Download
Economics Study Guide Download
Life Science Study Guide Download
Geography Study Guide Download
Mathematics Study Guide Download
Mathematical Literacy Study Guide Download
Physics Study Guide Download
Geography Maps Download
Geography Maps 2 Download
Geography Map 3 Download
We also provide career posts for people looking for jobs, so please if you know people that are in need of jobs just refer them to this website. We upload jobs from the Government, Private Companies, Jobs that needs only ABET level, Jobs that needs Grade 12, General Jobs, jobs that needs qualifications and more.
NB: Please this Guides to your colleagues via Whatsapp below, for them to download too thank you.