GENERAL WORKER STORES
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
In line with the Employment Equity Plan of the Department of Health it is our intention with this advertisement to achieve equity in the workplace by promoting equal opportunities and fair treatment in employment through the elimination of unfair discrimination.
POST 04/190: GENERAL WORKER STORES
NUMBER OF POSTS: 2 POSTS
Directorate: Emergency and Clinical Support Services
SALARY: R96 549 per annum
CENTRE: Pharmacy Services, Cape Medical Depot
NOTE: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. Short listed candidates may be subject to competency testing.
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Inherent requirement of the job: Physical strong to lift heavy duty.
- Experience: Experience in a warehouse environment.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Fluency in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Loading and offloading of stock on the trucks and vans. Transport goods to and from different sections. Transport goods with a hyster and be prepared to be trained as a hyster driver if necessary. Pack stock in boxes according to standards. Receipt of stock from bulk stores. Preparation of stock for courier distribution. Prepare stock for collection by demanders. Maintain hygiene in the area.
TO ENQUIRE, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Ms C Buthelezi Tel No: (021) 483-8804
- Ms S Dulaze Tel No: (021) 483-2422
To APPLY, send your CV attached to a Z83 form to: The Chief Directorate: Emergency and Clinical Support Services, Bellville Health Park, Private Bag X15, Parow, 7500.
FOR ATTENTION: Ms A Petersen
CLOSING DATE: 22 FEBRUARY 2019