Table of Contents
Retention Banker C – IRC167038
at Inanda Greens Office Park, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Premier Suite
Ends 10 Apr 2019
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To provide excellent service and advice to retain customers through operational quality and turn around time, and the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.
experience and qualifications
- Advanced Diploma: Management: Business Studies
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience in client services or sales within the Financial Services Industry.
- FAIS Accredited.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Effectively use various sources to pro-actively contact customers to maintain and retain the customer and execute relevant objectives for client campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop insights to review and refine the customer value proposition by analysing lead data that reflect insight into tendencies and patterns to engage the client.
- Provide support to ensure the effective resolution of customer queries in order to promote customer satisfaction and retention.
- Effectively uses mandates to ensure customer retention.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase own sales results and source and refer new leads through client interactions.
- Ensure business retention through the development of applicable sales techniques such as rate negotiations, product comparisons; changing perceptions.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support related to own area of specialisation.